torsdag 13 november 2014

It's real

About 2.5 hours ago, I said goodbye to my parents down at the Tallink Silja terminal. I am on my own now! It is exciting and super scary! :D

I must say that I am so happy to have such wonderful parents who believe in me and supports me in this adventure that only a year ago, I had no idea that I was heading for. <3

After the goodbye, I went through some shopping malls and I got some bath stuff from LUSH since I now have a BATH TUB for the first time in ten years!!! Yay!

Now I am on my way home and I thought, what better way to celebrate the move to Tallinn and my new place than... Cake!
And I am actually not eating it at my place, but in the cafe at the hotel where I stayed four months ago, Radisson Hotel Blu Olümpia :)

Oh and... Loving this! I can sit and listen to people speaking Russian and Estonian! <3

And yes, that is a chocolate brownie cake and a latte. And that other thingy is my house! <3

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar